Today's Melody:December 23,2009




I am kinda sad today...I called my mum this morning to confirm the address to deliver my new Adni (my brother's n SIL newborn baby girl) cute girl apparel...together wif a little thought for every1 in da family...since the audio quality was not that good,our conversation cut really really short..


Which desperate housewife are you?
Susan
Susan
You mean well but sometimes your plan doesnt always go perfectly

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com



What Age Do You Act?
57-62 years old
57-62 years old
You are such a baby-boomer! You are wise, witty and wild. The world needs more of you!

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com


Playing around to overcome the homesick feeling,I tried out some quizzes...
I am getting better now...
I always wanna be mature inside,but I have mix feeling...on how true it works for me...hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts