My kitchen buddy for the last 2 weeks

For the last 2 weeks,this bunch of flowers has befriended me in the kitchen... I could say that they really were value for money as they last up to 2 weeks...may be they really were fresh flowers from the garden as I bought them from a farmer's market or also known as Pasar Tani back in Malaysia...

Nothing really big happened in my kitchen throughout the period as i could remember.Maybe the biggest one was preparing pulut kuning and rendang for Mr. Hubby bestday (and I forgot to snap the chiotic scene in my kitchen during the days)...
Not to forget,my first attempt to pasta making...erm...not too bad,lah chicken pasta ni,habish...hurm...,self compliments beb...) hihihi...

Also shown in the picture,life fresh garlic which i grabbed from the farmer's market...it was real fresh and yet to dry...they just being cut i believe... 

  I myself cannot wait to upload my new flower of the week as they really are different from what I had before...so keep on track and TUNGGU...

Comments

Popular Posts