Days in my life...

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
- Vincent van Gogh

It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

One must work and dare if one really wants to live.
- Vincent van Gogh

A life lived in love will never be dull.
- Leo Buscaglia

Without some goal and some effort to reach it, no one can live.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.
- John C. Maxwell

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
- Oscar Wilde

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- Victor Hugo

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
- Robert Frost

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain,
My friends, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full, I've travelled each and evr'y highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way.
- Paul Anka

Comments

Popular Posts