It's not just a number...

Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty...

 

what does this mean?

It is a joke. That and most women will agree that 30 is the golden age. The age were we really begin to come into our own. I recently just turned 30 and things literally started to click into place. Once we hit 21 the years seem to just fly on by the you hit 30 like a brick wall. It's also a common age that we use to define ourselves. Example: I would like to be married and at least working on my 1st kid. I hope to have obtained my phd by 30. And that's usually the age where we're taken seriously, by others.
I don't know why it is, but it's true. I look very young for my age and when I confirm that I'm 30 I get the "O" really face. lol For a lot of men it's 50

from Yahoo Answer

Comments

Popular Posts