Sweet n soothing...suka lagu2 dia....




I Believe (LYRICS)




When you're searching for the light

And you see no hope in sight

Be sure and have no doubt

He's always close to you



He's the one who knows you best

He knows what's in your heart

You'll find your peace at last

If you just have faith in Him



You're always in my heart and mind

Your name is mentioned every day

I'll follow you no matter what

My biggest wish is to see you one day



Chorus:

I believe

I believe

Do you believe, oh do you believe?



Coz I believe

In a man who used to be

So full of love and harmony

He fought for peace and liberty

And never would he hurt anything

He was a mercy for mankind

Comments

  1. MumMe, ummi pun suka lagu ni.Ada satu lagi,duet dia orang ni yang ummi suka sangat, waiting for the call,ingat nk masuk blog jugaklah, buat kenangan.
    Selamat hari raya aidiladha buat MumMe sekeluarga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best,kan lagu waiting for the call tu Ummiross...orait jugak tu sbb mumme pun boleh tumpang dengar nanti...Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha juga buat Ummiross sekeluarga...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts