We will meet again

Can't believe that the timing is just too nice...Few weeks back I was thinking about her so deeply and make an effort to reach her...I just noticed that there's an email from her which I did not even realized, a year ago...and I just can't believe that she just replied my email with super wonderful news that we might have chance to meet up in few weeks more...

She was my casual English teacher...
we cycling along the bike trail together,
cooking (curry) and taste it in my kitchen,
we hang around the city,
watching parade on Independence Day...
and sharing dreams and our hopes at community Organic Cafe and Shop...

The memory book---photo book she dedicated to me just before we depart in 2010...A great gift from a photographer...

Age is just a number....we get along very well...


Comments

  1. Seronoknya, teacher MumMe tu nak datang Malysia ke MumMe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. katanya akan mengajar sekejap di Thailand,tapi dia nak lpskan peluang lawat KL'Ummiross...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts