Actively in kitchen...

it has been 3 days since the first day i started being actively in kitchen...

all the spices and ingredients being topped up or exist again in my kitchen...:)

i started to help telling myself that cooking is fun and I have assistants  actually...(they help me stirring the eggs and margarine...and Danish telling me to ask from ayah the egg scrambler...good boy...later we'll go look for one...)

yesterday we was in "Terengganu" with  bubur lambuk terengganu style...
and today we are in "Penang" with laksa Penang...
and i realise that I should try more instant cake now as they are really making life easy...especially for the cake craver like me the kids...

so now I am actively in kitchen cooking and put on weight !!!!
scaryyyyy...

now I am looking forward next project...growing watermelon...






now I realise I miss my days at Community Garden...it was as peacefull as shown in this video...oh my...
anyway let us just try to plant square watermelon...

Comments

  1. MumMe.. Bubur lambuk ada lagi?hihihi..

    Hehe.. Big appetite syarat yg sesuai untuk ummi menanam watermelon, orang Ganu panggil timun cina, hik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummiross...hikhik...
    boleh jd buah pencuci mulut,boleh jadi sayur ulam kan ummi...timun cina ni...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts