Seaweed Fever

Help!!!I am currently under the social influence of seaweeds...
As the teachers at school are talking and sharing their testimonials about this collagen...I commit myself to try...

It's truly time consuming for lee zee me...
but I hope it will worth it...


Boil as making jelly.In the middle of the process,I tried to taste and decided to add some strawberry flavour...hikssss


A good idea from one of the teacher,pour into small containers...a healthy snacks.
 My main reason for taking seaweed collagen---detox---read more Seaweed Detoxification

Anyhow...just to take note: Disadvantages of seaweed

Now i am expecting for my first snacks of seaweed--- (wonder.....jadi tak ni....hiksssss)

Comments

  1. Salam MumMe, lama menyepi, pergi menuai seaweed rupanya, hehe
    Sekarang memang musim orang jual beli seaweed kan MumMe, ok tak rasanya MumMe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wslm Ummiross...tu lah Ummiross,kawan2 pun kata mcm tu...
    cuma rasanya kena tahan sikit...ada org mkn dgn sunquick...nak bg kurang bau tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asslmkum MumMe...haha..me too..just started so we'll see apa kesannya.. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wslm kak Cheqna...wokey...semoga berhasil... : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts