Weekend routine

A big relief ,after this weekly routine completed...

Pressing the school uniforms after scrubbing them... 5 sets of boys' KAFA uniforms,5 sets of baju kurung +head scarves,3 sets of boys' SK uniforms,luckily 2 days in a week they just put on the Physical Education attires.
I always "layered pressing" them...as I assume that it drives effectiveness (p/s:maybe it's just my fe--feeling)

That's just a part from this...

My weekly clothing organizer...our 2013 D.I.Y. project
Luckily my daily attire protocol enable me to choose from the least ironing to less maintenance clothing...(my pinafore helps to hide the wrinkles tooo...hiks).

I just can't wait for the school holidays...a week end without the scrubbing,pressing,and organizing routines. :)

Comments

  1. yesss cuti sekolah sentiasa dinanti hihi....cantiknya organizer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baik pelajarnya,baik maknya kan Bieaz...selamat bercuti dr Mumme...

      Delete
  2. aaa....idea yang bijak, tersusun namun di sebalik susunan ini terpancar keletihan nya sebelum itu....kheee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rasa puas hati bila dh nampak semua tergantung,aima...hiksssss

      Delete
  3. hihi..penat kan menggosok MumMe. Suka tengok baju-baju tu tersusun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. penat tu terubat lps tgk baju2 tu dh tersusun,ummiross...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts