my playground

Plants has always been near to my heart.After struggling to find the best way to maintain this plot in front of our terrace unit,Alhamdulillah...it remains there with a small secret garden...

After making some research on how to make a natural home cooling system, these are the outcomes.

good read=== http://www.nrel.gov/docs/legosti/old/15771.pdf
Kemuning or Murraya can grow tall---later it will be some kind of fence and ray shields...

 While Kemboja or Plumeria can grow tall with branches...
It will also remind me of Allah's promise...death...
my Murraya's full bloom gives natural fragrant to my garden...
All time favourite

En Asben's idea...

Markisa or Passion fruit in the making...
and now I am encouraging my Danish to pursue his dream to be an architect...with a hope that he will finally realizing our dream house... the most nature,environment- friendly,energy-saving,space-saving architecture...


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. mmg memula cari pokok sireh...tp ini jer yg jumpanyaaa...kalau jumpe sok,kita letak tgh2 markissa tu...comeiiii

      Delete
  2. subahanaALLAH....cantiknya sejuk je mata memandang lagi2 dengan kehijauan subur macamnie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itule...mumme terjengok2 dr dlm rumah...seronok tgk pokok2...kepuasan cenggitu...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts