my 4th year

Today is my fourth year celebrating the Teacher's Day.
I could feel that every year my passion towards my task and job grow stronger...

I have prayed Allah to show me my very own path of life,
and I accepted this as the one ...


I should also give back to the children as they were the one who give me strength, happiness, confidence and hope in my life...

Hugs and kisses are my daily therapy....

The children enjoy giving away their token of appreciations,
But I keep on reminding them that their success will be the greatest gift they could ever give me...
Focus during the class,be good muslim and muslimah when being outside the school.



my Nuha's Teacher's Day theme song this year...





Comments

  1. Happy Teacher's Day mumme......all the best :)
    bestnya dapat hadiah hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nak buka hadiah itu saat paling2 best......

      Delete
    2. aah...berebut Danish dan Nuha nk tolong buka wrapping...

      Delete
  2. Rasanya belum terlewat nak ucap Happy Teacher's Day, moga sentiasa berbahagia dengan kerjaya guru.
    Banyak hadiah tu MumMe.
    Lagu tu..ummi suka, nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ummiross.belum terlewat,hr ni mumme masih dpt hadiah lg...hiks...
      oh,lagu ni dh ada ms ummi mengajar dulu yek....Nuha dok menghafal utk persembahan...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts