towards the end

school holidays about to end...
so many things passed by...balik kampung,sledding at Snowwalk,jalan TAR window-shopping event,visiting library,rejuvenating facial and not to forget... spring cleaning....
I did Popped-up the master bedroom toilet aka laundry room...(hidden:my uneven wall painting)
Changing the anak dara room-curtain---recycle---reuse---reduce theme...

I did unscrambled the lower part of the bed to make it my own "bunk and loft"bed...
but I think it was a little too short....
and I already peeping for the riser...tapi big bos did not interested in putting it to the place....(berat tu nak angkat katil ni) ...so project halfway done....


some not yet accomplished...hiksss


I had an eye sore looking at the corrosive part...but since I entered the second bathroom once in a while (i still manage to avoid looking at it),the painting project had to be delayed to some other available day and date. :)
Must do tomorrow....

return all the library books....



Comments

  1. banyaknya aktiviti menyeronokan....tambah2 dengan deko hiasan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itu,lah Bieaz...excited sgt cuti panjang kali ni...mcm2 nak buat

      Delete
  2. jalan TAR...huhu...nak berjalan ke jln tar jugak...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts