Halal Eateries and new friends in Seoul


We were lost finding the vegetarian resto,nearest to Insadong station when I saw Hayati (in black head scarf)went up the stairs and I immediately GRABbed her...

Blessed Allah,she was on her way to eat at The Volga with her friend Naqiba ! (please forgive akak if this is not correct,I should have wrote this post immediately that week)
Hayati and friend are from Brunei,two kind hearted muslim sisters from Brunei.

Super tasty vege dishes
I performed solat at the back of the partition during our second visit...

Potala Restaurant is just a few steps from our guesthouse...but I hope I have words to explain the kind manager why I was so curious about the place...

Baba India in Gangnam...as it located in Gangnam,the dishes cost a little bit high.  


Dubai Restaurant in Itaewon... Itaewon is a very international district,plus a very muslim friendly area...a lot of eateries,internationally can be found here...



We only discovered that we were just too closed to The Volga two days before leaving Seoul...We can just walk across this park,instead of using the underground train !...


Comments

Popular Posts