Green fingers


I do love plants.these days I love the function of plants in cooling down our terrace house.I am working hard in realising my nature shade for the porch area....(the plants looks less healthy these days and it makes me googling for the solutions still)....

 A visit to Garden by the Bay Singapore has given me more inspiration in spite of motivation in keeping my environment green.


They function as the real trees

My Palm wonders

the desert grass

oxygen factory in a glass dome:expression of love for nature

Canopy Walk...dare to try once....
There is one halal outlet---Texas Chicken and a musolla next to it,but we decided to go to Al Amin Mosque to see how our brothers and sisters are doing in Singapore.


Tulipmania ----tulips tulips tulips






video

Comments

Popular Posts