Strata landed property

Rare but real.

 My other half is really into property.Me,get influenced since I am the home manager...I stay at home the most,and home is my small world I enjoy being in everyday...more than he does.

 I get to know that this strata landed property is a boom in Singapore,and now it is in Johore...
A visit to Ecoworld show house really gives me another dream in life.With 15% discount for bumis,everyone should think twice.It's in the range of 400k. With all the facilities and a garden at the backyard...for someone from klang valley,this is really a good offer.good for those who admiring English style as well I would tell.

(I am not trying to be boastful,but this post is really for those interested in property,properties...)

Find the vid on YouTube. Ecotropics at Ecoworld.or

ecotropics at ecoworld




If you stay around Pasir Gudang,hit a visit...coz the show houses are really stunning.I wanted to share the photos but I am worry if I would be sued... 😊... :)

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum tuan/ puan. Sy membuat keje2 ubah suai rumah dan pejabat.jenis pekerjaan sy sambung rumah,pasang tile,plaster siling,wayaring,waterproofing,bumbung,plumbing,mengecat,grill dan owning,porch keta,autogate,vinyl floor,wallpaper,landskap dan kolam hiasan.terbuka untuk kawasan bangi,kajang,serdang,putrajaya,cheras,kl,ampang,damansara,puchong,nilai,sepang,bndr sri putra. Hubungi sy d no 0192945175 or wssp sy di no 01129110298 (amir)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum tuan/ puan. Sy membuat keje2 ubah suai rumah dan pejabat.jenis pekerjaan sy sambung rumah,pasang tile,plaster siling,wayaring,waterproofing,bumbung,plumbing,mengecat,grill dan owning,porch keta,autogate,vinyl floor,wallpaper,landskap dan kolam hiasan.terbuka untuk kawasan bangi,kajang,serdang,putrajaya,cheras,kl,ampang,damansara,puchong,nilai,sepang,bndr sri putra. Hubungi sy d no 0192945175 or wssp sy di no 01129110298 (amir)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum MumMe,
    The house is so beautiful.. I also admire English style deco.. I think it's everyone's dream..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts