To :mummy

I was at work when a man appeared in front of the staircase,with children lining down the stairs expecting for the school van to send them home.
 He was looking for a person...
 My colleague did not pay much attention to the delivery note.I tried to help him to shockingly find that the bouquet of flowers was for me."It's my name !!!".

 That really was making me happy to tears...I married to a no romantic man but today he tried to please me ,to appreciate me in his very special way,in front of my beloved children.How I felt like a pwincess that afternoon. :)

And that weekend,we had a very pleasant Malacca trip.



 Before racing for our Al Baghdadi class in Bandar Baru Bangi that Sunday morning.

When there's a will there's a way.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts