Baby in my womb


Finally after 9 years,I am pregnant again.


Everyone is excited about baby now.We are like having another first baby...New stroller,new baby cot,new every thing.Yes,this is definitely ilham of Medina...Danish made dua' in Raudhah,and Allah opened up our hearts for another family member.Thank you Allah.


I could feel the difference compared to previous one, as the result of my many ages.hi hi

At the 4th week I already put on sandal.Instead of my all time favorite covered shoes.

 I also have to wait to the fourth month for my first meet with obgyn.Insyaallah Allah will ease my burden. At the time being I am peeping some clinic around for the best care possible.
 May Allah protect my baby from any harm.

Comments

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aini.Sorry I can't get you.what you mean with collaborate?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts