Future gen

My husband and I are the last batch of gen x.my brothers are gen y.my 2 children are gen z and the one coming soon will be into gen alpha.It's not my point to highlight on the gaps between the generations.what I concern the most is how we nurture our next generation. Yes,now I am struggling to understand and to give the best to my 2 gen z. I am looking for ways to put Allah and rasulullah on the top of their hearts (of course I make du'a along the way), I injected the elements of humanity in my kids,as well as self reliance in them.

I love this book since the advisors are Muslims and their point of views are from the perspective of Islam.
 One value that I hope tie up tide in their minds and hearts,respecting others. The easiest way to show your moral value,is from the way you shut the door especially when others are aware of it. Since I thought my children to gently doing it,they will automatically feel guilty when they mistakenly slammed it,especially the main home entrance door. It's rude.

Another easy rule is to keep clean.we don't want to be humiliated by other nations when they recognize us as rubbish minded people.
somewhere in Johore Bahru.
The back lane in Korea---moderately clean and are being utilized by the public.

Hutong or old housing area in Beijing.

Kg Morten in Malacca.


The Green Singapore.





 You are the best teacher your children ever had .




Comments

Popular Posts