Girls Playhouse


During my child hood time ,my parents never really bought us toys.Most of the time,I enjoyed the most natural way of playing pretend or pondok-pondok.My siblings and I stayed with a babysitter family during the day.As we were in a settlement area Felda,we made use of the coconut tree trunks to build a house(tent),and plucking cassava leaves to make our "dishes".I enjoyed being so creative got around older playmates those days.

And when given opportunity to build up another playhouses at this age,I am more than happy to accomplish the mission!

I removed some of stuffs from our official home gladly...gheeee
Inspired by a show house previewed in deco magz, I worked based on the pictures


 
And Alhamdulillah,after about a month;




 
Our vacation house,Inspiring Stay is nearly completed. Find us on Airbnb and treat yourself a vacation in Putrajaya vicinity the most peaceful way...We can help with the food itinerary,shopping itinerary,attractions itinerary,name it.. ::smile::

Plus the perfect spot to view fireworks in Klang Valley.

video


(currently we visit Wendy's restaurant in Cyberjaya for our brunch most of the weekend)


 The infinity pool,garden,gymnasium,play area,outdoor exercise facilities.



Comments

  1. Yes!. "White house"!. Saya suka perabot2 putih yg sebegitu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali ni mmg saya nekad...all must be white and black.dgn natural colour...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Saya sesekali guna juga airbnb, tp Putrajaya belum lagi. .. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts