I am getting 30...
Alhamdulillah...I am so grateful that Allah rewards me another year to be fulfilled with amal soleh (forgive me Allah for all the wrongdoings I have done before...i am too weak ya Allah to avoid them and please protect me from repeating them again)...
insyaAllah.,my resolutions for my new age are as follow (this way I hope to become my self reminder when 2011 arrived soon)
1.Finishing Al-Quran (KHATAM)
2.To be a better listener...rather than talk talk and talk...
3.Providing my kids with stories from al-quran...(this might be hard for me...i need to go tru them again as me myself have forgotten most of them...)
to be updated soon
insyaAllah.,my resolutions for my new age are as follow (this way I hope to become my self reminder when 2011 arrived soon)
1.Finishing Al-Quran (KHATAM)
2.To be a better listener...rather than talk talk and talk...
3.Providing my kids with stories from al-quran...(this might be hard for me...i need to go tru them again as me myself have forgotten most of them...)
to be updated soon

Comments
Post a Comment