I never thought I would be able to do this wonderful shopping plus vacation experience in our locality.Besides satisfying hotel,the places are connected perfectly and there's a part that reminds me of underground Seoul.Yes...the connection between The Dataran Pahlawan Mall and The Hatten Square is for real.
I managed to complete my shopping list at the Kaison,Parkson,Popular Bookstore,Padini ,Uni Qlo and hundreds more in just 2 days...while husband at work.
Thanks to my beloved children and supportive Doona stroller aka carrier aka car seat. We were so relieved to fold the stroller into a baby carrier when we couldn't find a lift.
 |
| Checked in at the Hatten Hotel Melaka.Spacious and value for money. |
 |
| I love the head boards... |
It's a little upset that I was not able to snap many photos...the phone's battery ruined while I needed to be aware of the surrounding the whole trip...
 |
| At the Peranakan Museum.Danish just forgotten the cap/the head cover... |
Breaking fast at Alai Ikan Bakar area is also recommended as Umbai area might be over crammed with people.
Melaka trip will never be the same after this.
Comments
Post a Comment