Our unrealized Mt. Fuji mission...
Was substitute with a fun and unforgettable snow resort experience at SnowWorld, i-City...I recognized it as luck as the journey and the experience was so smooth and amazing...the area was so deserted and clear that Wednesday.
 |
| the soooo happy children plus the mumme...our trip when ayah was at work... |
 |
| He and the sister went on that sled for about 5 times...mumme did it once...hiks |
Then suddenly this group of people made us save a dream of Japan again...they were from Nagano Snow Resort...during their road tour at the Bangi Gateway...
 |
| it was the photographer error:I should not snap the leg part... :) |
 |
| the real green tea... |
I city pun xsempat masuk lagi ni.. huhu..
ReplyDeleteWeekdays sgt best sbb tak ramai orang...worth it sgt...
DeleteSalam rindu juga MumMe..
ReplyDeleteSeronoknya sekeluarga di i city, Nuha dengan Danish mesti happy sangat tu
kami ber3 happy sgt hr tu, ummiross...
Delete