towards the end
school holidays about to end...
so many things passed by...balik kampung,sledding at Snowwalk,jalan TAR window-shopping event,visiting library,rejuvenating facial and not to forget... spring cleaning....
Changing the anak dara room-curtain---recycle---reuse---reduce theme...
some not yet accomplished...hiksss
return all the library books....
so many things passed by...balik kampung,sledding at Snowwalk,jalan TAR window-shopping event,visiting library,rejuvenating facial and not to forget... spring cleaning....
| I did Popped-up the master bedroom toilet aka laundry room...(hidden:my uneven wall painting) |
I did unscrambled the lower part of the bed to make it my own "bunk and loft"bed...
but I think it was a little too short....
and I already peeping for the riser...tapi big bos did not interested in putting it to the place....(berat tu nak angkat katil ni) ...so project halfway done....
some not yet accomplished...hiksss
return all the library books....

banyaknya aktiviti menyeronokan....tambah2 dengan deko hiasan :)
ReplyDeleteitu,lah Bieaz...excited sgt cuti panjang kali ni...mcm2 nak buat
Deletejalan TAR...huhu...nak berjalan ke jln tar jugak...
ReplyDeletejalan TAR the best....
Delete