We were lost finding the vegetarian resto,nearest to Insadong station when I saw Hayati (in black head scarf)went up the stairs and I immediately GRABbed her...
Blessed Allah,she was on her way to eat at The Volga with her friend Naqiba ! (please forgive akak if this is not correct,I should have wrote this post immediately that week)
Hayati and friend are from Brunei,two kind hearted muslim sisters from Brunei.
 |
| Super tasty vege dishes |
 |
| I performed solat at the back of the partition during our second visit... |
 |
| Potala Restaurant is just a few steps from our guesthouse...but I hope I have words to explain the kind manager why I was so curious about the place... |
 |
| Baba India in Gangnam...as it located in Gangnam,the dishes cost a little bit high. |
 |
| Dubai Restaurant in Itaewon... Itaewon is a very international district,plus a very muslim friendly area...a lot of eateries,internationally can be found here... |
 |
| We only discovered that we were just too closed to The Volga two days before leaving Seoul...We can just walk across this park,instead of using the underground train !... |
Comments
Post a Comment