Keyless Door

Was silent for a while---caught busy with many errands and errors as well---which had caused me headache ---- :)

Amongst them...

A new tenant was asking for a grill entrance.Knowing the procedure for such installation at our apartment will cause us another hanky panky, I diverted the request. Since I had already thinking about the auto check in and check out system,I believe this is the right time to launch.So we get started by searching for the best one. The tenant is booking for a 2 years stay during their daughter study at the Nexus International School.So immediately after they left I would want to run again our Inspiring Stay with some updates.

I contacted Samsung Malaysia and been informed about another model for the best price of RM1050.

While the online purchase will only cost me half,which according to the advertisement offer so called LOCAL INSTALLATION SERVICE...NON HA DO...bertuah.


Our selection was finalized.

Of course we picked the cheapest one...with a lie hope...

When the product reached us... the headache came along... NE NO NE nO

We contacted some guys but ended up with no.

Pretending to be SUPER COOL,I started to look up for the tutorial from the YouTube. Alhamdulillah...
 For those interested to diy just search according to your model.Ours found under Mr Birkin. Credits to this nice guy.

The process including:







It saves us RM500.Do it yourself.No heartbreak,no lies..

Comments

Popular Posts