My kitchen buddy for the last 2 weeks
For the last 2 weeks,this bunch of flowers has befriended me in the kitchen... I could say that they really were value for money as they last up to 2 weeks...may be they really were fresh flowers from the garden as I bought them from a farmer's market or also known as Pasar Tani back in Malaysia...Nothing really big happened in my kitchen throughout the period as i could remember.Maybe the biggest one was preparing pulut kuning and rendang for Mr. Hubby bestday (
Not to forget,my first attempt to pasta making...erm...not too bad,lah chicken pasta ni,habish...
Also shown in the picture,life fresh garlic which i grabbed from the farmer's market...it was real fresh and yet to dry...they just being cut i believe...
I myself cannot wait to upload my new flower of the week as they really are different from what I had before...so keep on track and TUNGGU...


Comments
Post a Comment